- Wrote the music for a 5-minute montage of curated, weird-ish loops, GIF-JAM! for Animation Breakdown: info. Curated by Kevin Sukho Lee.
- Score & sound design for TBA animated short for Late Night Work Club.
- Score & sound design for ad directed by Manuel Barenboim.
- Producing music for TBA music video ad directed by Gina Kelly.
- Performed quiet/augmented variations on Ivory soap jingles for a Group Nap performance at The Gamble House in Pasadena. Huh? (LA Times & Artbound)
- Writing songs & soundscapes for a daily/weekly project, Weekly Splice.
- Working on an album based on nightmares featuring illustrations from various animators. More info TBA.
- 7/2/2014 - Dead End featured in the LA Times.
- 4/3/2014 - Weekly Splice featured in Installation Magazine.
- 2/20/2013 - Pubertina: Season 2 listed in USA Today's Top Picks.
- 1/2/2013 - Paul Fraser: Collective Contributions in Installation Magazine.
- 1/11/2012 - Moving Portrait featured in Create Digital Music.
- 6/25/2012 - Pubertina: Season 1 in Adweek, as well as LA Times, Variety and Animation Magazine.
- 5/16/2012 - Interview with San Diego Union-Tribune on Musical Trash Birthday Bash.
- 5/2/2012 - "Exceptional" sound design for will in Short of the Week. Also in: Cartoon Brew, Gizmodo, Animation Blog, KCET.