- Scoring Andy Helms' new short, Spacebear, for Cartoon Hangover this July, to be released on August 14th.
- Score for Hamish Steele’s upcoming animated short, Dead End, airs on Cartoon Hangover on June 26th.
- Sound designing / scoring bumpers for Children's Documentary Network, directed by Santiago Stelley.
- Launched a new music/sound house for advertising, Squawk 1200.
- Writing songs/soundscapes for a daily/weekly project, Weekly Splice.
- 7/2/2014 - Dead End featured in the LA Times.
- 4/3/2014 - Weekly Splice featured in Installation Magazine.
- 2/20/2013 - Pubertina: Season 2 listed in USA Today's Top Picks.
- 1/2/2013 - Paul Fraser: Collective Contributions in Installation Magazine.
- 1/11/2012 - Moving Portrait featured in Create Digital Music.
- 6/25/2012 - Pubertina: Season 1 in Adweek, as well as LA Times, Variety and Animation Magazine.
- 5/16/2012 - Interview with San Diego Union-Tribune on Musical Trash Birthday Bash.
- 5/2/2012 - "Exceptional" sound design for will in Short of the Week. Also in: Cartoon Brew, Gizmodo, Animation Blog, KCET.