- Sound designing / scoring bumpers for Children's Documentary Network, directed by Santiago Stelley.
- Scoring Andy Helms' new short, Spacebear, for Cartoon Hangover this June.
- Score for Hamish Steele’s upcoming animated short, Dead End, airs on Cartoon Hangover on June 26th.
- Sound designing Eusong Lee's new animated film, The Great Promise.
- Working on an EP of pop songs to be released this summer.
- Writing songs/soundscapes for a daily/weekly project, Weekly Splice.
- 4/3/2014 - Weekly Splice featured in Installation Magazine.
- 2/20/2013 - Pubertina: Season 2 listed in USA Today's Top Picks.
- 1/2/2013 - Paul Fraser: Collective Contributions in Installation Magazine.
- 1/11/2012 - Moving Portrait featured in Create Digital Music.
- 6/25/2012 - Pubertina: Season 1 in: Adweek on Pubertina, as well as LA Times, Variety and Animation Magazine.
- 5/16/2012 - Interview with San Diego Union-Tribune on Musical Trash Birthday Bash.
- 5/2/2012 - "Exceptional" sound design for will in Short of the Week. Also in: Cartoon Brew, Gizmodo, Animation Blog, KCET.